Stan Lee’s former manager was arrested on elder abuse charges after allegedly trying to control his money before his death
|05/26/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Stan Lee’s former business manager Keya Morgan was arrested on elder abuse charges.
- Before Lee’s death in November, Morgan allegedly controlled who could get near him and tried to manipulate his estate.
- Police say he pocketed hundreds of thousands of dollars and manipulated Lee during his mental decline before his death.
- Morgan denies the charges.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A former business manager of Stan Lee was arrested Saturday on elder abuse charges involving the late comic book legend.
Keya Morgan was taken into custody in Arizona on an outstanding read more >>>