Stocks are falling after a fresh set of horrible data out of China reignited worries about the global economy
|01/14/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- A fresh set of troublingly poor data out of China has investors running for cover on Monday, with all major stock indexes around the world losing ground on the week’s first trading day.
- Trade data showed that the value of Chinese imports and exports fell heavily in the year to December.
- The news has pushed stocks around the world lower, with futures pointing to losses of as much as 0.9% for the Nasdaq when US markets open later Monday.
- European and Asian shares have also dropped, with the market further hindered by thin liquidity in Asia as Japanese traders enjoy a public holiday.
- <a target="_blank" read more >>>