STOCKS DO NOTHING: Here’s what you need to know
|12/24/2016||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
Stocks did virtually nothing leading into the holiday weekend.
All major indices managed to scrape into the green, but still finished little changed.
From all of us on the Business Insider Markets team, we wish you and your family a happy holidays.
And now, for the scoreboard:
- Dow: 19,931.75, +12.87, (+0.06%)
- S&P 500: 2,263.62, +2.66, (+2.68%)
- Nasdaq: 5,462.69, +15.27, (+0.28%)
- US 10-year yield: 2.543%, -0.008
1. US consumer confidence jumps to a 13-year high. The monthly consumer sentiment index increased to 98.2, the highest level since January 2004, from a preliminary reading of 98. However, the index’s improvement slowed compared to the immediate post-election jump in November read more >>>