STOCKS FALL TO END THE WEEK: Here’s what you need to know
|09/23/2016||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
Stocks sunk into the red all day on Friday, but still finished solidly positive for the week.
All three indexes declined, while oil dropped off the table on new rules from the Federal Reserve and reports of disagreements within OPEC.
We’ve got all the highlights, but first, the scoreboard:
- Dow: 18,265.25, -127.21, (-0.69%)
- S&P 500: 2,164.79, -12.39, (-0.57%)
- Nasdaq: 5,305.75, -33.78, (-0.63%)
- WTI Crude: $44.81, -$1.51, (-3.26%)
- 10-year yield: 1.615%, (-0.017)