STOCKS GO NOWHERE: Here’s what you need to know
|11/23/2017||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
US stocks closed mixed but little changed the day before the Thanksgiving holiday.
The S&P 500 closed virtually unchanged, while the Dow Jones industrial average fell about 0.2%. Meanwhile, the tech-heavy Nasdaq was up about 0.1%.
First up, the scoreboard:
- Dow: 23,539.74, -51.09, (-0.22%)
- S&P 500: 2,598.60, -0.38, (-0.01%)
- Nasdaq: 6,868.87, +6.39, (+0.10%)
- US 10-year yield: 2.322, -0.041
- WTI crude oil: $57.97, +1.14, (+2.01%)
1. The government proposed new rules that would let internet providers block apps and create fast lanes. The FCC released its proposed rollback of Obama-era “net neutrality” regulations requiring internet service providers to treat all data on their networks equally.
2. <a target="_blank" read more >>>