STOCKS SLIDE LOWER: Here’s what you need to know (SPX, CCMP, INDU)
|05/11/2017||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
Stocks slid on Thursday as an earnings miss from Macy’s rippled through the retail sector and raised questions about US consumer growth.
All three major indices slid less than 0.3% as stocks stayed mired in a tight trading range. The S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite fell slightly from a record highs reached on Wednesday.
First up, the scoreboard:
- Dow: 20,912.77, -27.10, (-0.13%)
- S&P 500: 2,394.02, -5.60 (-0.23%)
- Nasdaq: 6,115.94, -13.83 (-0.21%)
- US 10-year yield: 2.393%, -0.0215
- WTI crude: $47.74, +0.41, (+0.87%)