Take a closer look at the $300 million Airbus A330neo — Europe’s answer to the Boeing 787 Dreamliner
|07/17/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- The Airbus A330neo is Europe’s rival for the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
- The plane is based on the current generation Airbus A330 wide-body airliner.
- The A330neo has struggled to find customers of late as Airbus has taken just 224 orders since it went on sale in 2014.
- The Airbus sales campaign continues at the 2018 Farnborough International Airshow.
- The A330-800neo is priced at $259.9 million while the larger A330-900neo costs $296.4 million.
FARNBOROUGH –The Boeing 787 Dreamliner entered service to great fanfare back in 2011. Despite being hampered early in its production life by a series read more >>>