- The news that SoftBank will give Adam Neumann close to $1.7 billion as part of a package to leave WeWork‘s board and give up his voting power sent reverberations through the world of tech and finance Tuesday morning.
- Experts largely agree that SoftBank made the right move by separating Neumann from WeWork, but many bowled over by the astronomical value of Neumann’s golden parachute.
- Legal experts said a shareholder lawsuit is unlikely, but that shareholders have good reason to be upset by the deal.
- Meanwhile, outside experts said the episode tarnishes the reputation of SoftBank and its billionaire CEO Masayoshi Son.
- <a target="_blank" read more >>>