- Some of the biggest names in tech have gone public or are planning to go public in 2019.
- While many of these tech startups remain unprofitable, investor hype and a favorable economic environment pushed many startups to head to Wall Street.
- But with trade war tensions mounting and a clear path to profitability not materializing, some of the most anticipated IPOs have struggled to trade at or above opening prices.
- Here is the full injury report for all tech startups that have gone public so far in 2019.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
It’s been a busy year read more >>>