Tesla slashed the price of the Model 3 Performance and buyers who purchased before the price cut have some thoughts about it
|10/27/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- The Tesla Model 3 Performance sedan got a $5,000 price cut on Friday.
- The electric-car company originally offered this version of its entry-level sedan with the option of a “performance upgrade” package, priced at $5,000.
- That feature is now included with the Model 3 Performance, effectively lowering the base price of that version from $69,000 to $64,000.
- A Tesla spokesperson confirmed the price change to Business Insider on Friday.
- CEO Elon Musk said customers who ordered or took delivery of the Model 3 Performance with the performance upgrade package before the price change will receive their choice of a $5,000 refund or read more >>>