Tesla slides after an eventful weekend for Elon Musk (TSLA)
|07/16/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Tesla sank about 3.5% in trading Monday after CEO Elon Musk’s weekend Twitter spat.
- Musk called a British diver from the Thai cave rescue a “pedo guy” in a now-deleted tweet.
- Unsworth, the diver, had originally told CNN that Musk can “stick his submarine where it hurts.“
- Musk also drew criticism for newly disclosed donations to a Republican political action committee.
- Follow Tesla’s stock price in real-time here.