Tesla’s electric-car business is now so good that it might be able to forget about self-driving cars. That could be a significant bonus for the company. (TSLA, GM, GOOGL)
|01/27/2020||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Tesla’s share price has rocketed to all-time highs in recent months.
- The epic run-up hasn’t required anything new to happen on Tesla’s self-driving front.
- Meanwhile, Alphabet’s Waymo and GM-affiliated Cruise have been making significant progress with their business models.
- Tesla, fortunately, hasn’t needed autonomous mobility or a robotaxi service to propel its narrative.
- Click here to read more BI Prime stories.
Since late October of last year, Tesla’s stock has been on a tear, with shares gaining 143%, leaving naysayers and short-sellers in the dust.
Apart from the unveiling of Tesla’s controversial Cybertruck and the opening of a factory in China, there hasn’t been a read more >>>