- The first six months of 2019 demonstrated the limits of Tesla‘s ability to create optimism through big promises and unconventional decisions.
- Big announcements about retail strategy and autonomous-driving technology appeared to fall flat with investors.
- But Tesla scored a major victory with strong second-quarter sales numbers.
- And the electric-car maker has taken steps to improve weaknesses that are essential parts of the car business, like delivery logistics, vehicle service, and cost discipline.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
During the first half of this year, Tesla has faced the prospect that, to have long-term success, it will have to master the read more >>>