- Netflix CEO Reed Hastings first publicly released his company’s culture deck in 2009.
- In more than 120 slides, Netflix broke down its management and cultural philosophy to prepare potential recruits for what it would be like to work with the then DVD-by-mail operation.
- The company regularly updates its cultural philosophy in a memo on its website. But current document retains many of the core principles of the original.
- Business Insider breaks down the most bold, and at times controversial, slides that still hold up 10 years later.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.