The $100,000 stocks that Kanye West bought Kim Kardashian for Christmas are up by 40% (DE000A1EWW, US02313510)
|09/19/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Kim Kardashian West might have a future on Wall Street.
- The reality TV star was gifted shares in five major companies for Christmas last year by her husband Kanye West.
- The stocks have since soared 40% on average, according to data from Markets Insider.
- The companies include Netflix, Adidas, Disney, Apple and Amazon.
- Top performers were Netflix and Amazon, who rocketed 61% and 74% respectively since Kim was given shares.
- It is understood that Kanye bought his wife around $100,000 worth of stock in both Adidas and Disney.
You may remember that Kim Kardashian West received some slightly odd Christmas presents from her husband Kanye read more >>>