The $200 million superyacht once owned by a fugitive businessman and later rented by Kylie Jenner for her 22nd birthday is now for sale — take a look inside
|10/17/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Tranquility, the superyacht chartered by makeup mogul Kylie Jenner for her 22nd birthday party, is for sale.
- Previously known as Equanimity, the yacht was seized and sold by the Malaysian government in 2018, as one of the assets recovered in a national money laundering and fraud scandal.
- Jenner rented the vessel in August. According to the charter listing, Tranquility costs €1.1 million (just over $1.2 million) per week to rent.
- Listed exclusively through Camper & Nicholsons, the 300-foot vessel’s asking price is $200 million.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Tranquility, the 300-foot superyacht Kylie Jenner chartered for read more >>>