- In 2019, over 140 companies worldwide became valued at $1 billion or more, earning the coveted title of unicorns, according to Crunchbase and CB Insights.
- We sifted through those databases to glean the US companies that service the enterprise B2B market.
- We limited our search to companies with products that could be used by just about any company — excluding those that serve very particular industries like finance or autonomous vehicles.
- Here are the 24 enterprise startups that became unicorns in 2019.
- Click here to read more BI Prime stories.
A total of 142 companies worldwide became recognized as unicorns — startups with valuations read more >>>