- Fortune recently released its list of the top 100 companies to work for in 2020.
- The list is based on employee satisfaction surveys, which ask questions about employees’ feelings about their ability to reach their full potential at the company.
- The financial and insurance industry, as well as information technology, dominated the list.
- Check out which companies made it to the top.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Hunting for a new job? Fortune recently released its list of the top 100 companies to work for in 2020, created in collaboration with Great Place to Work.
The rankings are based on read more >>>