The 5 most valuable US tech companies are now worth more than $5 trillion after Alphabet’s record close
|01/17/2020||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Google-parent Alphabet soared to a $1 trillion valuation Thursday, pushing the total value of the five biggest tech companies to a record $5 trillion.
- Apple and Microsoft both boast market caps above the four-comma threshold, while Amazon sank to a $930 billion valuation after first breaching the level in September 2018.
- The record-high valuation for Big Tech comes amid heightened regulatory scrutiny around data privacy and calls from governments around the world to break up the massive companies.
- Here are the five highest-valued tech stocks, ranked in ascending order.
- Visit the Business Insider homepage for more stories.
Google-parent read more >>>