The amazing life of self-made tech mogul Marcelo Claure, Softbank’s secret weapon tasked with fixing WeWork
|10/23/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- As part of Softbank’s takeover deal with WeWork, Softbank is cleaning house.
- Ousted CEO Adam Neumann is being offered a lucrative pay package that will also see him resign from his chairman role and sever most of his ties.
- The two co-CEOs who replaced him a few weeks ago are also reportedly out, while Softbank’s go-to fixer, COO Marcelo Claure steps in as interim chairman to search for a CEO.
- Claure is a self-made man, in all likelihood a billionaire, whose rise to success is the stuff of Hollywood legend.
- And if his life is any indication, he may be a good reason to read more >>>