The average Pinterest employee has $700,000 in equity according to a report which warns of disruption if the IPO is volatile
|04/16/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- According to a report from advertising media company GroupM, Pinterest has about $1.4 billion of outstanding restricted shares held by the company’s 1,800 employees as part of their compensation packages.
- The report says the average Pinterest employee has about $700,000 in equity based on the $12 billion valuation from its last funding round in 2017.
- Pinterest is expected to be one of tech’s first “undercorns” by setting a share price below that valuation during its initial public offering this week.
- According to the report, Pinterest’s conservative pricing may help set investor expectations by tempering internal disruption and high employee turnover.
- <a target="_blank" read more >>>