The best cities in each US state for middle-class families
|08/25/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- For some middle-class families, every dollar counts — and it helps to live in a city where they’ll have the most leftover cash.
- A new study by Simple. Thrifty. Living. determined the best cities for the middle-class in each state.
- The study defines “middle class” as anyone who makes within the range of 50% to 150% of the country’s median household income.
- South Burlington, Vermont, scored more points than any other city.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
For many, being part of the middle class these days can mean they’re making every dollar count.
Of course, it helps to live in read more >>>