The Beverly Hills estate that Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt spent 3 years renovating before their divorce is for sale for $56 million. Here’s a look inside the 4-bedroom home.
|04/12/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- A hedge fund executive is selling a Beverly Hills estate, which was once home to Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt, for $56 million, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- The executive bought the home in 2006 after Aniston and Pitt’s divorce.
- The two actors reportedly spent three years renovating the home, adding heated marble kitchen floors, a private screening room, and a pub room with wood floors from a 200-year-old French chateau.
- The Beverly Hills pad also includes a swimming pool and a championship tennis court.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.