The entrepreneur behind the coveted B Corp label shares why he’s partnering with the UN to solve our most pressing workforce problems
|04/19/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- B Lab cofounder Jay Coen Gilbert is one of Business Insider’s 100 People Transforming Business.
- B Lab grants B Corp certification, which indicates that a company benefits employees, the environment, communities, and customers, in addition to shareholders.
- The group has partnered with small companies and the UN to develop tools that large, multinational companies can use, making B Corp certification easier to achieve.
- This article is part of Business Insider’s ongoing series on Better Capitalism.
- See the full list of the 100 people transforming business here.
If you live in the United States, there’s a good chance you’ve come across a “Certified read more >>>