- Amazon’s “The Expanse” increased 34% in audience demand in the US week-over-week, Parrot Analytics said on Monday.
- The show is Parrot Analytics’ seventh most in-demand digital original in the US this week.
- Amazon renewed the series last year after Syfy canceled it.
- Season 4 debuted Friday and Amazon had already renewed it for season 5 before its release.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
“The Expanse” is punching back after being canceled by the Syfy network last year.
Amazon saved the series and renewed it for a fourth (and fifth) season. Season 4 debuted on Friday on Prime Video and it looks like read more >>>