- Some of YouTube’s top creators are making millions off their digital brands at a rapid pace.
- The influencer-focused wealth management company, Semaphore, helps creators like these sustain and growth their revenue.
- Chief executive Michael Bienstock spoke to Business Insider about what financial trends he’s noticed in the influencer space and the top advice he gives clients.
- Bienstock assists clients like Ryan, of Ryan ToysReview, who makes $22 million a year off of his YouTube channel.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.