The global market rout is continuing after Huawei CFO’s arrest adds to China trade-war jitters
|12/06/2018||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Global stock market rout continues as geopolitical tensions heighten following arrest of Huawei CFO.
- Sabrina Meng Wanzhou, one of the Chinese tech giant’s most senior staff, was arrested for allegedly attempting to evade newly-implemented US sanctions.
- The news added to already existing market worries about the state of global trade, and pushed all major European and Asian share indexes sharply lower.
- Oil is also sliding ahead of a meeting between OPEC member states later on Thursday.
- You can follow the latest market movements with Markets Insider.
Global stock markets continue to drop sharply on Thursday as tensions about the US economy and trade war read more >>>