The head of the largest flight-attendant union in the US explains why Delta’s cabin crews might finally vote to unionize (DAL)
|11/07/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Delta flight attendants are organizing a drive to unionize with the AFA, the Association of Flight Attendants.
- While flight attendants with competitors like United, American, and Southwest are represented by unions, Delta is the largest US airline with nonunion cabin crew employees.
- Delta flight attendants voted against joining the union in 2002, 2008, and 2010.
- We spoke with Sara Nelson, president of the AFA, who explained why she thinks this time will be different.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Delta is the biggest airline in the US to have flight attendants who are nonunion. But that may be about read more >>>