The iPhone 11 proves Apple learned an important lesson after last year’s iPhone launch — most people don’t want to pay $1,000 for a new smartphone (AAPL)
|09/13/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Apple is positioning its least expensive new iPhone, the iPhone 11, as its flagship model for 2019.
- That says a lot about the company’s strategy, indicating that it now realizes many people aren’t willing to pay upwards of $1,000 for a new phone.
- The launch comes after the company launched the successful iPhone XR last year, which was similarly priced and positioned as being a more affordable alternative to the flagship iPhone XS.
- It also comes as people are upgrading their smartphones less frequently as phones have become increasingly expensive.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Apple’s iPhone X launch in read more >>>