- Oscar-winning composer Ludwig Göransson talked to Business Insider about creating the score for “The Mandalorian.”
- Göransson walked us through how he used a recorder flute to create the theme music and how the mixture of wind instruments and percussion with orchestra and modern-day electronic equipment led to the sound on the show.
- In fact, Göransson created different scores for all eight episodes of “The Mandalorian.”
- The composer also explained that the complexities Mando goes through in episode 3 led to challenges to come up with the music.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Warning: Spoilers below if you haven’t seen episode read more >>>