- Romain Jerome is a young Swiss luxury watch brand that has stirred controversy in recent years, particularly with its release of a watch collection called “Titanic DNA,” which used actual material from the famous sunken wreck melted together with other metal in the bezel.
- In 2018, 32-year-old Marco Tedeschi, previously a regional director at Hublot, took the reins as Romain Jerome’s new CEO, rebranding it “RJ.”
- Now 34, Tedeschi is one of the industry’s youngest CEOs.
- He attributes his successful career to two key things: passion and luck.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more read more >>>