THE MODEL 3 THAT NEVER WAS: Leaked supplier documents show how Tesla’s cheapest car is different than originally planned (TSLA)
|05/21/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Building an affordable electric vehicle has been a goal of Tesla and its chief executive Elon Musk for more than a decade.
- In February, Musk surprised employees and the world by announcing that the long-awaited $35,000 version of its Model 3 was finally ready for pre-order.
- But supplier documents seen by Business Insider show the original plan for that standard version didn’t call for full production until five months later.
- What’s more, the documents paint a very different picture of the originally planned sedan compared to what is available today.
- Tesla’s stock price opened below $200 for the first read more >>>