The most expensive home for sale in Paris is a massive $280 million mansion right next to the Eiffel Tower, and it’s owned by 2 mysterious sisters of ‘a rich French dynasty’
|05/25/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- A massive mansion right next to the Eiffel Tower in Paris is on the market for 250 million euros, or about $280 million.
- It’s the most expensive home for sale in Paris right now, according to Kalinka Realty, which is selling the home with Sindex Development of Hong Kong.
- The home has more than 113,000 square feet of living space.
- It sits in the ritzy seventh arrondissement, which is home to embassies, ministry buildings, museums, and cultural sites.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.