The most-viewed creators on YouTube in 2019 include PewDiePie, David Dobrik, and some of your favorite gamers (GOOG, GOOGL)
|12/06/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- YouTube has released its annual end-of-the-year trends and highlights, showcasing the most popular creators and viral videos across the platform in 2019.
- The most viewed YouTubers this year include some of the most subscribed-to channels, like PewDiePie and Dude Perfect, as well as popular video gamers and international creators.
- YouTube’s annual year-in-review Rewind video also dropped on Thursday. You can watch the video, called “Rewind 2019: For the Record,” here.
- Take a look at the 10 YouTubers whose videos were watched the most in 2019, according to data YouTube provided to Business Insider.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage read more >>>