The National Enquirer, a longtime ally of President Trump, says it’s about to release scandalous photos of Jeff Bezos’ alleged affair
|01/10/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- The National Enquirer, a gossip tabloid, said it has conducted a four-month investigation into an affair between Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos and former TV anchor Lauren Sanchez.
- On Wednesday, the Amazon CEO announced he and his wife, MacKenzie Bezos, were divorcing.
- Hours later, the National Enquirer published a story about Bezos’ alleged romantic involvement with former TV host Lauren Sanchez.
- The Enquirer said it has photos of Bezos and his new partner, and plans to publish them — and that it has access to “one steamy picture too explicit to print here.”
- The National Enquirer has long-standing ties to President Donald Trump — read more >>>