The new ‘Animal Crossing’ game will let you build your own island paradise on the Switch — here’s everything we know about it so far
|06/13/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- “Animal Crossing: New Horizons” will be released for the Nintendo Switch on March 20, 2020.
- Like prior “Animal Crossing” games, “New Horizons” will offer a slice-of-life experience that lets players build their own island paradise.
- Up to eight players can share the same island and play together, participating in activities like gardening, fishing, and general exploration.
- “Animal Crossing: New Horizons” will also introduce a new crafting system that lets players collect materials to build new furniture, key items, and decorations for their home.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.