- The eighth-generation Chevy Corvette debuted with a much-anticipated mid-engine design.
- But the new Corvette Stingray also arrived with a stunning price tag, just under $60,000.
- Most of the world’s mid-engine supercars cost much, much more.
- Here’s a rundown of the Vette’s competition, from Ferrari to Lamborghini to McLaren to Porsche.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
“Mid-engine” and “affordable” aren’t generally two concepts that show up in the same automotive sentence. Mid-engined vehicles are, for the most part, exotic supercars from brands with Italian names. Should you crave one, you’d best be prepared to dent even a considerable bank account.
That all read more >>>