- New York City is home to at least 27,000 restaurants.
- Business Insider surveyed New York City-based executives in various industries to find out which NYC restaurants they go to if they’re looking to woo clients and close deals.
- Dozens of real-estate agents and executives told us their ideal restaurants for impressing a client.
- Their answers included trendy spots such as Avra, Balthazar, and Carbone, as well as an exclusive members-only club.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
But even the city’s most popular restaurants aren’t safe from scathing New read more >>>