- Barack and Michelle Obama just dropped $11.75 million on a house on Martha’s Vineyard in Massachusetts, Julia Wells reported for The Vineyard Gazette.
- The 7-bedroom home spans almost 7,000 feet and sits on 29 waterfront acres, according to the listing.
- It comes with an outdoor swimming pool, sun decks and balconies, a boathouse, and private beachfront.
- The home was originally asking $14.85 million.
- The former first family has spent summer vacations on Martha’s Vineyard, which is a popular summer destination for the wealthy.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.