The pound is diving ahead of parliament’s crucial Brexit vote
|01/15/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- British pound tumbles against the dollar in the minutes before crucial UK parliament vote on Brexit deal.
- Prime Minister May is widely expected to suffer a crushing, and possibly record-breaking, defeat in the House of Commons.
- Uncertainty over what happens if May loses the vote has helped push the pound down more than 1% against the dollar.
- Follow the pound’s movements live at Markets Insider.
- Business Insider has live coverage of the crucial vote, follow it here.
The British pound is diving Tuesday evening as British lawmakers prepare for a historic vote on Prime Minister Theresa May’s Brexit deal.
May is widely read more >>>