The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie is now delayed until 2020 in order to make a major change to Sonic’s look after ‘loud, clear’ criticism — here’s what’s going on
|05/24/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- “Sonic the Hedgehog,” a new live-action movie starring the world’s most popular blue hedgehog, was scheduled to hit theaters this November.
- The first trailer for the movie with Sonic sparked major criticism on the internet over the way Sonic looked.
- The movie’s director, Jeff Fowler, responded with a vow to change Sonic’s look. “You aren’t happy with the design & you want changes. It’s going to happen,” he wrote on Twitter.
- Now, the movie is being pushed back to 2020.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
After decades of appearances in video games, cartoons, plush figurines, and all other manner of read more >>>