- Female social-media influencers are dominating sponsored content on Instagram.
- In a recent report, Klear, an influencer marketing software platform that connects marketers with influencers, studied over 3 million sponsored Instagram sponsored posts worldwide with “#ad” as a hashtag.
- The company found that in 2019, 84% of sponsored posts on Instagram were created by female influencers.
- While the top category for sponsored Instagram posts was fashion, beauty took the top spot for Instagram Stories, with 25%.
- Sign up for Business Insider’s influencer newsletter, Influencer Dashboard, to get more stories like this in your inbox.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
Female social-media influencers read more >>>