The top 18 talent agents for YouTube creators who are changing the influencer business and landing deals for their clients
|11/19/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- Since the rise of YouTube influencers, Hollywood’s top talent agencies have developed digital-focused departments, and now work with popular YouTube stars like Emma Chamberlain and Shane Dawson in developing multi-platform businesses.
- Business Insider is highlighting 18 power players in the digital talent agent space, based on who is successfully helping shape the careers of creators.
- These talent agents help their clients monetize their online brands, build lasting partnerships with companies through influencer marketing campaigns, and develop consumer products.
- Send your influencer industry tips to this author at email@example.com.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
YouTube creators are dominating the influencer space and read more >>>