- Healthcare giants are hiring chief digital officers to help the companies better use technology within their businesses.
- Business Insider recently spoke with Firdaus Bhathena, the chief digital officer of CVS Health, who joined the organization as part of its health insurer Aetna in 2016.
- Bhathena is working on finding ways to improve the consumer experience by better linking data between CVS’s different businesses.
- Subscribe to Dispensed, Business Insider’s weekly healthcare newsletter.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
Firdaus Bhathena can think of a number of different projects that would keep him incredibly busy.