- Amazon has returned the domestic rights of Woody Allen’s “A Rainy Day in New York” back to the director, according to Variety. Allen can now seek a new US distributor.
- Amazon backed out of a four-movie deal with Allen last year after sexual misconduct allegations against him resurfaced.
- Allen’s adopted daughter, Dylan Farrow, renewed her accusations against Allen last year that he abused her at a young age.
- Allen filed a $68 million lawsuit against Amazon in February for breaking the deal. Amazon returning the rights to the movie doesn’t affect the legal fight, according to Variety.
- “A Rainy Day in New York” has read more >>>