- WeWork has indefinitely postponed its IPO, and according to media reports may run out of cash by next month.
- If the company still eventually goes public, but at a lower valuation than previously expected, it will pay back its preferred shareholders first, leaving close to nothing for employees.
- In the event of a bankruptcy and liquidation, employees also get paid last.
- Employees at other tech startups may be starting to question their decisions.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
“It’s great to be part of a high-flying company. Until it’s not.”
That’s according to venture capitalist Greg Robinson. As managing director at <a target="_blank" read more >>>