The WNBA’s inclusion in the world’s most popular basketball video game will dramatically change the perception of women in sports
|10/12/2019||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
- “NBA 2K20” added the WNBA to the franchise for the very first time.
- In an interview with Business Insider, “NBA 2K” gameplay director Mike Wang said the creative team had been planning to add the WNBA to the game for several years, but needed time to complete the process.
- The WNBA players have been scanned and motion-captured just like the men, and the game has been tweaked to meet the skill, style, and finesse of the women’s game.
- Increased representation for the WNBA and other female athletes in video games will only help to increase the popularity of women’s sports in the long-term.
- <a target="_blank" read more >>>