- Investors are gearing up for an interest rate cut that the Federal Reserve appears willing to deliver.
- The prospect of further monetary easing pushed major US indices to their best week of 2019.
- John Hussman — the outspoken investor and former professor who’s been predicting a stock collapse — explains why traders are placing too much faith in the presumed rate cut.
- He also breaks down why the Fed will be powerless to stop a sudden stock crash, even if it’s willing to lower interest rates even further.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
As investors talk themselves — and possibly read more >>>