- More than a dozen all-electric vehicles are available in the US market.
- The cheapest are about $30,000, while the most expensive is nearly $200,000.
- Many EVs now offer over 200 miles of range, but a few come in well under that figure.
- Sign up for Business Insider’s transportation newsletter, Shifting Gears, to get more stories like this in your inbox.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
We’ve come a long way from the years when we had just one or two all-electric vehicles in the US market. By my count, we now have 14 models, at various trim levels, offering a read more >>>