Theresa May is still heavy favourite to win the election despite Labour’s poll surge
|05/27/2017||Posted by BusinessMediaguide.Com under General World News||
LONDON — Theresa May is still heavily favoured to remain as prime minister after the June 8 election, despite a clear surge for the Labour Party in recent opinion polls.
Prime Minister May has an 88% implied probability of winning the general election next month at the time of writing, while Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has a 12% chance, according to prices on the Smarkets betting exchange.
The political betting markets are continuing to lean heavily in the Conservative leader’s favour despite polls showing the gap between the Tories and Labour getting narrower the closer we get to read more >>>